Saturday, March 29, 2008

Before and After..hehe


before and after (now smilin') lolz



Sup..it's been a long time hehe..been busy with work and other stuffs so i don't have much time updating my blog. The whole month was a bit crazy, but it was all good. The "busy days" helped me a lot to recover, talkin' about emotions, relationships, depression and whatever you wanna' call it. Everything now for me was back into normal. "That guy" is gone and i'm quite happy with that. Lately, i've realized i've been wasting my time on him. While everything about me was good, some of my friends are having the same experience as i have. Break-ups and a whole lot of cries and pains. Seeing them suffering the same what i have been through also hurts me since i knew what it feels like to be taken for granted and abandoned. But in my case, though we're not friends right now, i still care. Surely, he knows that. It's hard to move on knowing that you still have that "feeling" towards that person. That's normal. Anyone who have loved, knows it. Yeah, after the break up, i've felt that everything around me was gone. Thought it was easy, 'coz i believe i'm strong. But no matter what i did, trying to forget about what happened, still, didn't work out. No matter what i choose to react, nothing happens, the pain, memories, and all, still reminds me of the past. So i just let all my emotions to flow all out. Then, suddenly, just wake up one day, realizing that i was stupid, crying over someone who doesn't even care about me. Sorry for too much drama. I've promised myself not to discuss about it, but i just want to share what i've been through because of "love". Now, everything is different. I don't think he deserve anything, even a smile.

No comments: