Friday, April 18, 2008

ANOTHER TAG

Things I’m passionate about:

Music
Food
Books
Traveling
Martial Arts
Sleeping
Eating

Books I’ve recently read :

Though I’m quite busy with my job, I still have time reading books. So far, I’ve just finished reading “The Unexpected One” by Elizabeth McGowan and Bob Ong’ s “MacArthur”.

Songs I could listen to over and over:

Struggle No More- it’s a gospel song by Anthony Hamilton, the lyrics are good.
Should We Go on Our Own ways – a new song by Francisco, he’s the guy who gave us the remix of “the Way I Are”
I Tried- by BoneThugs ft Akon, I always listen to this during my law school days..hehe


Traits I’m attracted to in my best friends:

A wicked sense of humour
Simplicity. I'm not one for gossip and politics and cannot/don't know how to deal with that.
The ability to laugh at themselves

Things I say often:

Duh!
Kafay!
Toinks!
Hanep Ini/An!

Things I’d like to do before I die:

Learn 27 languages
Travel or visit France with _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Produce my own songs
Sing with Alicia Keys hehe..

PEOPLE TO TAG
YEN, LALA, LEONEL, KR, TALA, EDEN, ATE PRECY, HALLEY

No comments: