Monday, April 7, 2008

Frustrations

As i was watching my Alicia Keys playing the piano during her performance last Grammy Awards, i can't help but imagine myself in her place. "Well, it's free to imagine, there's nothing wrong with it", (sigh) the line of an individual who keeps dreaming and ends up frustrated, that's me (lolz). As defined, frustrations is "the experience of nonfulfillment of some wish or need. Definitely, there are people who can relate to me now, so why do we get frustrated? It's a part of being human, it happens because there are things in life that goes beyond our way and prevent us from achieving our goal while believing that we can accomplish them but sometimes ends up in nothing. Though you can't go back, but you can get rid of the hurt due to your frustrations. One of the best things to accept frustrations is that you must identified and acknowledged what is really going on.

As soon as you've realized that you are frustrated, you are free to make your own choices and how you will be able to handle it. And the way you handle things is the key to successfully move on. Me, i admit that i have a lot of frustrations, but it won't stop me from fulfilling my dreams. I'll do what i can to reach them. I know i could (hehe). Some of my frustrations in life? Here they goes;


-Play piano

-i don't know if one can call it a "frustration" but for me, it is - and that is To know how to Sing well..'coz my voice are not that good..believe me..lolz




- to be a psychologist

a psych at work


- music composer/ record producer


Music Composer
Anyway, enough of these. i might get frustrated again haha..just kidding! I know I can it's too early to tell..ain't no stressin'..;p


No comments: